RUBY Award Luncheon
The RUBY (Recognizing the Upward Bright and Young) Award recognize those between the ages of 18 and 40 that are making a difference in our community. The luncheon includes a keynote speaker and time to recognize each individual that is nominated for the award.
- be between the ages of 18 and 40
- work in the Waupaca Area
- be making a notable impact on their business or industry
- demonstrate service and commitment to the community
- Nomination forms are accepted for individuals meeting the qualifications.
- The Chamber contacts the individuals that are nominated to confirm that they want to participate and have them complete an application.
- A panel of three judges and the previous year’s recipient determine the recipient.
Join us for the RUBY Awards Luncheon
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 ~ 12 pm to 1:30 pm
Waupaca Ale House & Conference Center
201 Foxfire Drive, Waupaca
Cost is $18 per person includes lunch and speaker
Keynote speaker: Keenan Morgan, Recovery Coach
RVSP to Kathy@WaupacaAreaChamber.com or (715) 258-7343
2017 Nominees incude: