The RUBY (Recognizing the Upward Bright and Young) Award recognize those between the ages of 18 and 40 that are making a difference in our community. The luncheon includes a keynote speaker and time to recognize each individual that is nominated for the award.
- be between the ages of 18 and 40
- work in the Waupaca Area
- be making a notable impact on their business or industry
- demonstrate service and commitment to the community
- Nomination forms are accepted for individuals meeting the qualifications.
- The Chamber contacts the individuals that are nominated to confirm that they want to participate and have them complete an application.
- A panel of three judges and the previous year’s recipient determine the recipient.
JoLene Nollenberg takes the honors as the 2018 RUBY Award recipient. The Selection Committee chose JoLene as this year’s recipient because of her selfless giving of her time with organizations that she is involved with. She gives her all to everything that she does, and gives back and doesn’t expect anything in return.
The nominees were all presented with a certificate and small gift at the luncheon at The Par 4 Resort on October 23rd. JoLene received an engraved glass award. Congratulations to all the nominees!
2018 Nominees include: