The RUBY (Recognizing the Upward Bright and Young) Award recognize those between the ages of 18 and 40 that are making a difference in our community. The luncheon includes a keynote speaker and time to recognize each individual that is nominated for the award.
- be between the ages of 18 and 40
- work in the Waupaca Area
- be making a notable impact on their business or industry
- demonstrate service and commitment to the community
- Nomination forms are accepted for individuals meeting the qualifications.
- The Chamber contacts the individuals that are nominated to confirm that they want to participate and have them complete an application.
- A panel of three judges and the previous year’s recipient determine the recipient.
Jerry Tiffany takes the honors as the 2017 RUBY Award recipient. The Selection Committee was impressed by the diversity in the organizations that Jerry is involved with an because of his passion for giving back to the Waupaca community. The individual that nominated Jerry states that he is a good, ethical and honest businessman.
The nominees were all presented with a certificate and small gift at the luncheon at The Waupaca Ale House on October 24th. Jerry Tiffany received an engraved glass award. Congratulations to all the nominees!
2017 Nominees include: