The RUBY (Recognizing the Upward Bright and Young) Award recognize those between the ages of 18 and 40 that are making a difference in our community. The luncheon includes a keynote speaker and time to recognize each individual that is nominated for the award.
- be between the ages of 18 and 40
- work in the Waupaca Area
- be making a notable impact on their business or industry
- demonstrate service and commitment to the community
- Nomination forms are accepted for individuals meeting the qualifications.
- The Chamber contacts the individuals that are nominated to confirm that they want to participate and have them complete an application.
- A panel of three judges and the previous year’s recipient determine the recipient.
Adam Ross takes the honors as the 2019 RUBY Award recipient. The Selection Committee chose Adam as this year’s recipient because of the diversity of organizations that he is involved with. Adam is very community minded and loves being part of the Waupaca community. He works hard to make it a better place.
The nominees were all presented with a certificate and small gift at the luncheon at The Par 4 Resort on October 29th. Adam received an engraved glass award. Congratulations to all the nominees!
2019 Nominees include: