- Purpose of the network is to share information about businesses, ie: openings, closings, expansions, changes in management, relocations, logo changes, commercial property for sale, etc.
- You determine what to share and you determine how you can use the information that is shared by others…a lead for your business.
- The network will meet once a month from 8a to 9a. On the third Thursday of the month at the Chamber conference room.
- Format will be a round table discussion with each person sharing one thing and moving onto the next. And repeat as needed.
- Membership: one per business or professional category. If there is duplication of a represented profession by a potential new member, there must be consensus between both parties.
- The Waupaca Area Chamber of Commerce VP of Sales will attend to share information too.
Cost to participate is $25 a year.
Attend a meeting to see how it can work for you!
Call WACC, 715-258-7343 or email Terri@WaupacaAreaChamber.com