The objective of the Waupaca Area Chamber of Commerce is to serve as the voice and policy advocate of its business member investors. This objective is to be accomplished by informing and educating member businesses on local, state and federal legislative and regulatory issues impacting their businesses. And by fostering and maintaining regular communications between government and business. When necessary we will take action to support pro-business policies and create a business friendly environment.
- Identify issues and maintain a legislative agenda to protect and promote business on a proactive basis.
- Monitor issues and influence policy makers at local, state and federal levels that impact the Waupaca area.
- Inform and educate Chamber members on issues at local, state and federal levels that impact the Waupaca area.
- Provide educational resources to assist in addressing issues of the business members.
- Provide opportunities for Business Investors to meet with their elected officials.