The Waupaca Area Chamber of Commerce offers many opportunities for businesses to connect and do business with other businesses. The opportunities include networking, offering specials and discounts, blog posting and more.
- Business After 5 and Morning Mixer: A chance to spotlight your business at this pm or am event
- Rising Leaders: An opportunity for Rising Leaders to connect, learn and experience
- HR Network: A network of HR professionals to learn, share and connect
- B2B: Online posting of specials and deals for other investor businesses to take advantage of
- Blog Posting: An online opportunity to post blogs about investors businesses and knowledge
Business After 5 & Morning Mixer
Business After 5:
For Member Investors only it is a great networking event.
They are held the fourth Tuesday of each month, check calendar for confirmed date and location. Sponsoring business(es) host the event either in their place of business or at a local establishment. The sponsor provides complimentary hors d’ oeuvres and beverages or a cash bar. Admission is free and a 50/50 raffle is held. Member Investors have the opportunity to host or cohost this event. If interested in hosting contact the Chamber office.
Morning Mixers are networking events which allow a Business to open its doors to Chamber Investors for the opportunity to show off their business and allow attendees time to meet and greet other Investors. One mixer is held each month on the second Thursday of the month unless this conflicts with a holiday. See the Calendar of Events for specific date and location.
Sponsor: One business per month
- Sponsor is responsible to provide some type of morning snacks and beverages.
- It is the Sponsors choice to offer some type of door prize
- Location: At Sponsors location
- Time: It will run from 7:30a to 8:30a
A group of young leaders in our community have come together to form ‘Rising Leaders’. The Rising Leaders will be holding a social event once a month and a quarterly professional development event and a community outreach project to participate in. Watch their Facebook page and the Waupaca Area Chamber calendar for upcoming events. Or if you are interested in becoming involved attend an event or contact the Chamber for more information.
HR Network is a group of human resource professionals and small business owners that discuss employee relations and provide education on human resource-related topics. The network meets in March, May, September and November on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:30 a.m. To learn more about the network, please contact Kathy LeClair at
An online opportunity to post blogs about investors businesses and knowledge.